Home & Garden TV with Thomas Belz from Watson Realty Corp

Home & Garden TV with Wally Conway brings viewers first-rate insight, advice and tips on home improvement, inside and out. Each episode, longtime home and commercial building inspector Wally Conway welcomes experts on everything from cabinets and carpets to patios and pools.

Wally has been a featured expert on HGTV’s House Detectives, as well as host of DIY Network’s Finders Fixers. Locally, he hosts The Home and Garden Radio Show on WOKV—the highest-rated radio show on home improvement in the Jacksonville market.

As the founder and president of HomePro Inspections (www.gohomepro.com), Monument Commercial Building Inspections (www.monumentcommercial.com) and Chimney Champions (www.chimneychampions.com), Wally elevates the exposure and credibility of each and every guest on his show, through his broad industry expertise, charismatic on-air personality and a loyal following built over decades.

Home Inspection JAX
Jacksonville Home Inspection

Today Wally sat down with Thomas Belz from Watson Realty Corp.

I advise home sellers and buyers throughout the First Coast. I aim to provide thorough market knowledge, as well as, world – class service. My business is built upon the fundamentals of professionalism, service and honesty and my goal is to gain clients for life! To learn more, visit thomasbelz.com