“Jacksonville Buzz” with Alice Kimbrough from Honey Dripper House, LLC

Each week on “Jacksonville Buzz,” our hosts sit down with some of the brightest and most entertaining guests you can find on the First Coast to discuss what’s buzzing in the Bold City. Today, Adrienne is joined with Ana Johnston. Together, they talk with Alice Kimbrough from Honey Dripper House, LLC.

Honey Dripper House is a food truck that serves the Iconic “Honey Dripper” cold treat classic. When you come across them, mention to them that you saw the Buzz TV interview to get 10% off your booking or purchase.

To learn more, visit https://honeydripperhouse.com.

Short company description: The Honey Dripper House serves very tasty Honey Drippers and wonderful Ice Cream selections!!!

What makes your company unique?:
Honey Drippers which is the frozen state of an Icee are long time favorites but on wheels as this is what makes us unique! There are many Honey Dripper houses in the city but only (1) Honey Dripper House Truck!

How do you define success?: Success is defined for me by reaching and achieving the goals I set for myself and my business!

What is a tip for success that you would provide someone in your same industry?: Represent your brand well! Reach out and ask if you could service events or businesses? Ask for referrals? You are the ‘face’ of your business!!

What is your favorite type of event to be involved with and why?: My favorite type of event would be a very ‘hot’ day with MANY people outside!!! The way faces young and old light up when they come to my truck to make their selections is priceless. Most reminisce about their childhood experiences and what their favorites ice creams were back then and how they miss an Ice Cream Truck and then they make their selections and walk away so happy!!!

How have you and your company handled the COVID-19 situation?: Covid actually worked in our favor in the beginning when Duval County deems food trucks essential which helped out a lot. The downside is we lost so much money being that ALL events were cancelled throughout the city. March is the beginning of my peak season but Covid made its appearance last year which made times extremely tough for food/dessert trucks!