“Jacksonville Buzz” with Grethe Fremo-Bjorn from Better People Better Planet

Each week on “Jacksonville Buzz,” our hosts sit down with some of the brightest and most entertaining guests you can find on the First Coast to discuss what’s buzzing in the Bold City. Today, Adrienne talks with Grethe Fremo-Bjorn from Better People Better Planet.

Grethe is a manifestation coach and energy healer based in Jacksonville. She is originally from Norway. She has a background in Biology and Environmental management.

To book a room, visit https://www.betterpeoplebetterplanet.no.

Short Company Description: Grethe is a manifestation coach and energy healer based in Jacksonville. She is originally from Norway. She has a background in Biology and Environmental management. Grethe offers coaching services for people who want to find love, lose weight and improve their finances. She also helps people give up addictions, deal with anxiety and stop negative self-talk. Grethe is certified in 4 energy different healing modalities: Emotion Code (find and release trapped negative emotions), Body Code (find and release trapped negative energies, doing this can lead to improvement in mental and physical symptoms), Psych-K (psychological kinesiology, belief change in minutes) and Subconscious Release Technique (release negative beliefs in minutes). All of these modalities utilize muscle testing to communicate with and reprogram the clients subconscious mind. Since this is where 95% of your day to day behavior comes from, changing your subconscious mind will inevitably lead to your life changing! Grethe leads her clients through her Clarity, Alignment, Action, Celebration process. Get Clarity on what you want. Get in vibrational Alignment with your goal. Take inspired Action towards your goal every day. Celebrate every little win. She has helped over 100 clients find manifest, abundance and vibrant health!

Give a brief description on what you would like to discuss on the show.: I would love to talk about how my secret weapon as a coach is the energy healing modalities I practice. Most coaches can help you decide what your goals are and the best actions to take you there. Then they have you do affirmations and/or listen to audio tapes when you go to bed to reprogram your subconscious mind. It works but it takes a long time. What I do differently is I have the tools to help my clients reprogram their
subconscious mind and release their emotional baggage in minutes. I would also love to talk about what my clients usually struggle with and their results.

What makes your company unique?: Grethes background in science means her feet are firmly planted on the ground. She helps her clients change a limiting beliefs in minutes rather than weeks or months. This means her clients get results very fast.

How do you define success?: Success to me is joy and time freedom. Feeling joyful as much as possible and having the freedom to spend my time however I choose.

What’s your favorite way to get involved in the community?: I love meeting new people and making friends. I also really love social dancing, such as salsa and bachata. I look forward to the day I can do that again!