Jacksonville isn’t just home to just sports and the beach. The biggest city in the United States is filled with a plethora of options for not only adults but for the whole family! Here are the top 5 most popular things to do in Jacksonville!
• Axe Throwing at AutoBahn – When you need a break from racing, why not throw some axes? Axe throwing is all the rage right now! Most importantly, it’s safe and fun for everyone – men, women, young, and old.
• Catty Shack Ranch – Catty Shack Ranch is a great hidden gem for all ages! The nonprofit organization provides a forever home to endangered big cats. It’s an experience your kids will never forget, a feeding and tour at Catty Shack is sure to wow them!
• Top Golf – Topgolf is 3-floors with an amazing rooftop terrace, and lively bars, but the entertainment venue isn’t just for adults! Topgolf is designed for all ages and all skill levels, featuring kidzone for those 12 and younger.
• iFLY (Coming soon!) – Ever dreamed of skydiving but scared to make the jump? Jacksonville’s newest attraction, iFLY, coming soon allows you to feel the rush of flying in a fun, safe environment.
• Brunch! – It’s the weekend and what does that mean? Brunch, of course! Sit back, enjoy the weekend and sip on some mimosas. Here are some of the most popular places in Jacksonville for brunch: Black Sheep, Southern Grounds, Another Broken Egg, Casa Marina, Mellow Mushroom, and Metro Diner.
Jacksonville may be the biggest city in America but it’s also flooded with sports! Jacksonville is an oasis for athletes and sports fans. Don’t miss the excitement of the Jacksonville Jaguars home game and the chance to yell “DUUUUVAALLL.” Or if baseball is more your thing then you’ll love thirsty Thursday’s at the Jumbo Shrimp games. The fun doesn’t stop there Jacksonville is also home to The Jacksonville Sharks, Iceman, and The Jacksonville Armada. If you have the chance to see any of these Jacksonville sports teams then you’re in for a treat.