BUZZ TV – “5 Minutes With” with Georgette Dumont, Candidate for Jacksonville Beach City Council

Buzz TV Host Wally Conway is the Founding President of HomePro Inspections, Monument Commercial Building Inspections and Chimney Champions. He has been featured on HGTV and hosts The Home and Garden Show on News 104.5 WOKV Saturday’s 7-8AM

Today Wally is Interviewing Georgette Dumont who is running for Jax Beach City Council.

“Recently I have seen many changes to our community, from an influx of people visiting the beach to increased density in our neighborhoods. Some of these changes are good, others can have a long-term impact on our community. I want to ensure that our local officials stay focused on us, the residents, when making decisions that impact our neighborhoods.

My issues:
Maintaining our ‘Beach Life’
Public Safety
Smart Growth
Transparency and Accountability

I have reached out to those who live in District 2, and will continue to do so, to learn about your concerns, what you like, and what you would like to see changed. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any issues further, feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you and making sure we continue to enhance the quality of life in Jacksonville Beach!”

-Georgette Dumont