“On a Mission” with Bob Fox from His Heros Press

Bob Fox
President at His Heros Press
Website Address: https://hisherospress.com/

Each week on “On a Mission” we talk to Christian leaders who are out to make a positive impact in their area. Today, our host Donica Hudson talks with Bob Fox from His Heros Press.

To learn more, check out https://hisherospress.com/.

Short company description:

I write and publish books about the sins of the Jamestown colony that have infected the soul of America so that the Church in America can access God’s promise in Leviticus 26:39-42 that when His people confess their sins AND THE SINS OF THEIR FOREFATHERS…God will remember the land.

In a word, I teach and preach on identificational repentance so that Christians in America can be reconciled to God and to all others.

What is your why?

To prepare the way of the Lord in America for a Third Great Awakening through identificational repentance!

I also have been building relationships of trust and affection among Christian leaders in my region for over 30 years so that we can pray and work together to bring in the harvest in our region and then to the nations.

What’s one thing we should know that makes your company unique?

My main now is appealing to Christians in Hampton Roads, Virginia where America began to confess and repent for the sins of America’s first forefathers in the 1607 Jamestown Colony according to Lev. 26:39-42. Those sins laid the foundation for most of America’s current sins. Confessing them will help break the power of those sin patterns and break the earthly God-given penalties that those sins have brought on America.

What are your biggest goals in the next 12 Months for your business?

Speak at the First Landing 1607 event on April 26 and selling my first book called Healing America’s Soul.

Speaking in churches about the importance of confessing the sins of our Jamestown Colony forefathers. I will speak on April 26 at a large church about this and lead the in prayers of confession.