St. John's Town Center

St. Johns Town Center Welcomes Five New Retailers

Each Summer, the students of Jacksonville flock to St. Johns Town Center and enjoy a day of leisure shopping during their break from classes....

Jeff Shuford’s Perspective: Follow Your Passion & Find Your Purpose

Everyone gets “burned out” working jobs that are repetitive and tedious. Most professionals are working for management that appears not to care about the...

Huffington Post Exclusive: Jeff Shuford’s Interview with CEO Gregory Grant

This interview was originally featured in the Huffington Post on 04/08/2017 see it here. Gregory Grant is the founder and CEO behind the success of Grant...

Jeff Shuford’s Perspective: Voice Is The Future of SEO

With an increasing number of digital devices becoming voice-enabled, it has never been more critical for business owners to understand the impact of voice...

Jeff Shuford’s Perspective: Meet Time: The Official Killer of Ambition

Jeff Shuford originally wrote this article for the Huffington Post. “I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself” – Grant Cardone Many of us...

Buzz TV – Bill Fenwick, Bill Fenwick Plumbing

Buzz TV Host Wally Conway is the Founding President of HomePro Inspections, Monument Commercial Building Inspections and Chimney Champions. He has been featured on...

Buzz TV – David Wilson, Nikki Wilson, DNAP Game Party Truck

Buzz TV Host Howard Wolpoff is a marketing executive with over 25 years of experience helping hundreds of businesses create profitable solutions to drive...

Buzzworthy Restaurant of The Month: South Kitchen & Spirits

South Kitchen & Spirits is featuring Southern favorites in a traditional, yet family-friendly fashion. This 220-seat restaurant features dishes such as Catfish with Buttermilk...

David Moorefield’s Mission To Help Veterans: A Jeff Shuford Exclusive

Jeff Shuford originally published this article on the Huffington Post. Serving 22 years in the Marines, David Moorefield has experienced first hand the struggles of...
Buzz TV Host Jeff Shuford

Jeff Shuford’s Perspective: Does Your Business Break The News or Make The News?

Writing for the Huffington Post enabled me to appreciate how powerful global communication can be. I don’t cover politics or write about religion, I cover...

Jeff Shuford’s Executive Series: An Exclusive Interview With Jasmine Wall

Parents are busy, very busy. Recent studies show that parents spend less than one hour with their children daily. My wife and I are...

BUZZ TV – Tina Pham, Treasurer for Mayor Asian American Advisory Board, Sharol Noblejas,...

Buzz TV Host Jeff Shuford is an award-winning technologist and CEO of Tech From Vets. A regular contributor to Forbes, The Business Journals, Entrepreneur...