First Coast Leadership Foundation Program Director Announces Second Installment of Men’s Conference

Nahshon Nicks, CREDI Program Director, will host his  Empowerment Men’s Conference, presented by the First Coast Leadership Foundation.   Former District 7 city council candidate, Nahshon...

North Florida Land Trust 20th Anniversary Annual Meeting

North Florida Land Trust will be celebrating 20 years and 20,000 acres of land conserved at their 20th Anniversary Annual Meeting. To celebrate the...

Business Profile Open House Optics 3D Photography & Drone

Business Name: Open House Optics 3D Photography & Drone First Name: Tina Last Name: Casto Website: www.openhouseoptics.com Address: 4255 US 1 S, Suite 118 #224 City: St Augustine State: FL Zip:...

Meet Operatio Faith

Headline: OpFaith hosting Meet and Greet Lead: Jacksonville, Fl – Operation Faith, Transition, Transportation, and Re-Development Program will be hosting a Meet and Greet sponsored...

Freedom Boat Club Open House

THIS WEEKEND Freedom Boat Club Open House Experience Freedom Boat Club this weekend. Come see the immaculate 2019 fleet, meet our outstanding crew, take a boat...

Radio Golf at ABET

August Wilson’s Radio Golf is in production at All Beaches Experimental Theatre through Feb. 16. This fascinating production is highly recommended. Radio Golf is...

Emmet Cahill, Irish Tenor and Star of Celtic Thunder Returns to Jacksonville Beach on...

Emmet Cahill, widely regarded as “Ireland’s most exciting young tenor” and principal vocalist with the PBS Irish music phenomenon Celtic Thunder, returns to the...

The Supernatural Comes to Jacksonville Feb. 5

Theological Scholars Explore Biblical Truth Regarding the Supernatural in New Documentary Film to Premiere Feb. 5, at local Jacksonville church The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural...

Soupa Saiyan a must visit spot: go for the food, stay for the killer...

If your a fan of Dragon Ball Z and anime Soupa Saiyan is your spot, I know nothing of the Dragon Ball franchise but...

Business Profile My Neighborhood Storage Center of San Marco

Business Name: My Neighborhood Storage Center of San Marco First Name: Mark Last Name: Poole Website: https://www.myneighborhoodstoragecenter.com/self-storage-jacksonville-fl-f8496 Address: 1820 Kings Ave City: Jacksonville State: FL Zip: 32207 About Us: My Neighborhood Storage...

Business Profile Jody Caputo Round Table Realty

Business Name: Jody Caputo Round Table Realty First Name: Jody Last Name: Caputo Website: www.JodyCaputo.com Address: 1637 Race Track Rd. Suite 100 City: Saint Johns State: FL Zip: 32259 About Us: Originally...

Radio Golf at ABET

Up next at All Beaches Experimental Theatre is August Wilson’s Radio Golf. The drama opens Friday, Jan. 31, and is in production through Feb....